THE QUICK VERSION
1) Research: Research, research, research. Use the listing sites (you’ve found this one, so others should be within your grasp!) to find ladies in the right area, and then look at their web sites (see Terms below for the most common codes). A pretty face and body doesn't mean you will have a better time especially if it’s a chat or mental stimulation that’s your draw.
2) About reviews: Read reviews if you want to, but know that they are a source of much argument in the community. The main review sites are punterlink.com, punternet.co.uk etc.
3) Contact: You’ve decided, then contact your chosen lady in the way she suggests on her site. If she says e-mail, then e-mail, if she says phone, then phone. Ask her if she’s available, and if there’s anything not clear from her site then by all means ask her to clarify. If her site however says she works Monday to Friday 10 till 6 (for instance) don’t ask her for a date Saturday night. There are few things that piss a lady off more than being asked something she has gone to the trouble of explaining on her site. So DON’T JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES. It might also be a good idea to tell her if it’s your first time, experienced ladies know how to make a first-timer feel relaxed.
4) Before the appointment: Have a shower, apply the deodorant, and clean the teeth (bad hygiene is probably the biggest complaint ladies have). Count out the money (£20 notes are preferred) and put it in an unsealed envelope.
5) During the appointment: When you arrive, hand over the envelope when you are satisfied that this is the lady you booked. Be polite, courteous and ENJOY.
6) After the appointment: Whatever the outcome, do it again…. Just to make sure. You can meet different ladies to get a feel for it. If one or all of them make you smile then see them again, but you are more likely to develop feelings that are very highly unlikely to be reciprocated.
|Wiki Page created by:||root|| on ||23/07/2007 20:14:38|
|Wiki Page last updated by:||MeiYi|| on ||31/07/2007 20:13:59|